Pitt has a wide range of resources to support adult students. Whether you are looking for answers to specific questions about your financial aid or just want to learn about ways to get involved on campus, Pitt is ready to help you make the most of your experience. We encourage you to reach out to any of the offices below whenever needed!
Thinking about coming to Pitt? Choose what admission path is right for you and get started with a virtual tour around Pitt’s campus!
Want to make the most of your prior coursework? Pick up right where you left off and use this credit transfer tool to see what credits will transfer from your previous education!
- Registrar—The registrar office can help you search for and sign up for your courses. With many flexible course offerings, the registrar’s office can help design a course load that works with your schedule.
- Financial Aid—The financial aid office not only helps make a financial plan with you, but they can help get you situated with any scholarships that you may be eligible for.
- Pitt Libraries—Whether you need help finding scholarly articles for a paper, a quiet space to study or meet with a group or utilize course materials on reserve, the Pitt library system has many resources that can help you make the most of your time.
Get Involved on Campus
- Pitt Calendar of Events—Stay up-to-date on all happenings in our Pitt Community.
- Pitt Program Council —Pitt Program council is the universities’ student run activity board. Eight committees work together to bring you a wide variety of entertainment, social, and educational activities for Pitt students.
- Pittwire—Stay informed! Here you can stay up to date on all the latest Pitt news and see what is on the horizon for the school.
- Student Affairs—The student service page offers access to a ton of useful resources including Diversity and Inclusion, Leadership opportunities, community service opportunities, and much more!
- Wellness Resources—Through continued maintenance of your well-being, you can build a foundation to help you thrive in the face of challenges and become your best self! This page outlines many of the different resources available to you in order to help you take care of yourself and achieve your goals here at Pitt!
- Information Technology—Pitt’s HelpDesk is available 24/7 and can help with any technical issues you may have while completing your classes.
Explore the City
- Parking and Transportation
- Things to do around Pitt—New to the city or just looking for something fun to do on the weekend? Coolpgh is a great place to learn more about the city and start exploring the Burgh!