CGS Academic Programs is currently accepting letters of interest for the Excellence in Online Education Mini-Grant Program for Fall 2021.
The Excellence in Online Education Mini-Grant Program provides funding to CGS instructors participating in the Fall 2021 CGS faculty development cohort. The aim of the program is to support faculty who wish to maximize their online teaching practices in order to create a more impactful online course and student learning experiences.
Scope of Grant
Up to three (3) $500 grants awarded upon successful completion of cohort-related activities and workshops.
- Must be registered for the Fall 2021 CGS Faculty Development Cohort;
- Has not participated in prior CGS faculty development cohorts;
- Has not received course development funding from CGS in the past five years;
- Will be teaching a web asynchronous or hybrid class for CGS in Spring 2022;
- Is committed to collaboration, excellence, diversity, and vitality in the 21st-century online classroom.
A brief letter of interest to the CGS Programs Director at email@example.com when registering for the Fall 2021 Faculty Course Development Cohort.
August 20, 2021, 11:59 PM EST
Contact Boryana Dobreva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: July 1, 2021