The Medical School is conducting several research projects that many CGS majors will find interesting and challenging!!
Don’t miss this AMAZING opportunity to learn how you can gain valuable experience for your resume and/or your portfolio.
This is ideal for students in Natural Sciences, Health Services, Media and Professional Communications, and Public Service.
- Documentary on Science Research Collaboration
- Graphics, Animations and Filmmaking for Projects Such as Patient Education, Science Research Documentary and more
- Exploring the History of the Neurosurgery Political Action Committee and Neurosurgery Research and Education Foundation
- Exploring the Industry-Neurosurgeon Financial Relationship
Research Collaboration Challenges
- Assessing Barriers and Challenges in Science Research
- Design and testing of Online worldwide Science Research Platform
A representative from the Medical School will be at CGS next Wednesday (Dec. 5) from 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM to discuss these research projects in detail and how you can build skills and relevant experience by engaging in them.
RSVP preferred but not necessary, CGS Career Consultant at Carol.Balk@pitt.edu. We hope to see you here.
Unable to attend? A detailed information sheet about the research opportunities will be available at the McCarl Center Front Desk after the event.
Location and Address
College of General Studies
McCarl Center Conference Room
1400 Posvar Hall