The College of General Studies and the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business have partnered to provide CGS students in the Media and Professional Communications major/Digital Media, Corporate & Community Relations, and Writing for Professions certificates an opportunity to attend innovative digital workshops organized and presented by the Katz Center for Executive Education in collaboration with the Katz Center for Branding.
These workshops have been designed to equip students with practical skills and knowledge in the digital media field and give them a competitive edge.
Upcoming Workshop: Google Ads
Dates: March 25 & 26, 2023
Note: This is a 2-day in-person workshop & attendance is mandatory on both days.
Why Attend the Workshop?
This class is ideal for digital or traditional marketers looking to learn new skills, managers who want to understand Google Ads instead of outsourcing to an agency, and Founders/CEOs of startups who are looking for profitable ways to boost conversions. You will:
- Learn how to build successful Google Ads campaigns for user acquisition, e-commerce, and lead generation.
- Discover how to optimize spending and avoid throwing your money down the Google Ads wishing well.
- Find out the most important strategies to maximize conversions and ROI for your Google Ads campaigns.
- Learn everything you need to know to pass the Google Search certification exam and complete the exam in the workshop.
Workshop Fees: For Non-Katz Pitt Students $200
$200 Grant through the CGS Academic Achievement Scholarship Program will pay for eligible students.
In order to be eligible to participate in the workshop and qualify for the grant, you must be:
- A CGS Student pursuing:
- Media and Professional Communications Major
- A certificate in Corporate and Community Relations, Written Professional Communication, or Digital Media
- Currently enrolled for Spring Term 2023 (either part-time or full-time)
- A junior or senior
- In good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Note: CGS Seats are limited to 5.
To apply for our grant and reserve your spot, complete: CGS Interest Application Form.
Submissions deadline: Monday, March 20, 2023 11:59pm EST
For more information about the workshop, visit the workshop page.