To drop a course during the Extended Drop period (September 11 – 17), review the following restrictions, then click on the link to submit your information.
- Students may only drop a class during the extended drop period if they maintain their full-time status (enrolled in 12+ credits). Part-time students may not drop a course during the extended drop period.
- If you receive financial aid, it is your responsibility to check with the Office of Financial Aid to ensure this action will not affect your Satisfactory Academic Progress and eligibility for financial aid.
- If you have applied to graduate in December, it is your responsibility to check with your academic advisor to ensure that your ability to graduate will not be affected.
- If you are an international student, it is your responsibility to check with the Office of International Services (OIS) to ensure your visa will not be affected.
- If you are a student-athlete, it is your responsibility to check with your ASSA academic counselor to ensure your NCAA eligibility will not be affected.
- All Extended Drop requests for the Fall 2021 term must be submitted by Friday, September 17, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (U.S.).