Attention Media and Professional Communications Majors/Digital Media Track and Certificate Students!
The College of General Studies and the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business have partnered to provide CGS students in the Media and Professional Communications major/Digital Media track/certificate, an opportunity to attend innovative digital workshops organized and presented by the Katz Center for Executive Education in collaboration with the Katz Center for Branding.
These workshops have been designed to equip students with practical skills and knowledge in the digital media field and give them a competitive edge.
Upcoming Workshop: Google Ads (dates: January 18 & January 19, 2019)
Note: This is a 2-day workshop & attendance is mandatory on both days.
Why Attend the Workshop?
- Learn how to build successful Google Ads campaigns for user acquisition, e-commerce, and lead generation.
- Discover how to optimize spending and avoid throwing your money down the Google Ads wishing well.
- Find out the most important strategies to maximize conversions and ROI for your Google Ads campaigns.
- Learn everything you need to know to pass the Google Ads Fundamentals exam. Please note that to obtain Google Ads certification, you will need to successfully complete two exams (Fundamentals and Advanced).
Workshop Fees: For Non-Katz Pitt Students $200
$200 Grant through the CGS Academic Achievement Scholarship Program will pay for Eligible Students-
In order to be eligible to participate in the workshop and qualify for the grant, you must be:
- A CGS Student pursuing:
- Digital Media Certificate, or
- Media and Professional Communications Major/Digital Media Track
- Currently enrolled for Spring Term 2019 (either part-time or full-time)
- A Junior or Senior
- In good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0
Note: CGS Seats are limited to 7 & are allocated on first come, first serve basis*
To apply for our grant and reserve your spot, click here: CGS Interest Application Form. Submissions deadline: Monday, December 17, 2018.
For questions, contact the CGS Director of Academic Programs, Dr. Boryana Dobreva at email@example.com.
For more information about the workshop, visit the workshop page.
*Preference given to students in a CGS major.
Location and Address
Katz Graduate School of Business
117 Mervis Hall
3950 Roberto Clemente Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15260