The College of General Studies and the Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business have partnered to provide CGS students in the Media and Professional Communications major an opportunity to attend innovative workshops organized and presented by the Katz Center for Executive Education in collaboration with the Katz Center for Branding. These workshops have been designed to equip students with practical skills and knowledge in the digital field and give them a competitive edge.
Upcoming workshop: Adobe Experience Cloud
- Visit workshop website to learn more about the event.
Workshop fee: $75 for Non-Katz students
- CGS will fund the participation of 5 CGS students in the workshop.
Why Attend the Workshop?
- Get immersed in the comprehensive set of customer experience tools that is the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Learn what makes up this enterprise marketing software suite, how it relates to similar products in the industry and how companies are leveraging these tools to orchestrate their marketing programs.
- Receive resources and guidance in what is needed to complete the Adobe Certified Business Practitioner Expert Exams that are available for each of the component products of the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Nominated students will be awarded a $75 grant through the CGS Academic Achievement Scholarship Program to attend the workshop.
In order to be eligible to participate and qualify for the CGS grant, you must be:
- a student in the Media and Professional Communications major;
- enrolled for Spring 2019 (either part-time or fullt-time);
- in your junior or senior year;
- in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Apply now to reserve your seat! CGS seats are limited to 5!
If you are interested and eligible to participate, let us know more about yourself by completing the Online CGS Interest Application Form no later than Sunday, March 10, 2019.
For questions, contact Dr. Boryana Dobreva, CGS Director of Academic Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.