College of General Studies

Internal Transfer

header image

If you are a current undergraduate student at the University of Pittsburgh in Oakland or at one of the University's branch campuses and are interested in one of our degree programs, you may be able to transfer directly into the College of General Studies.   

Transfering IN to CGS? Contact your current academic advisor and request to complete nessesary paperwork to transfer in to CGS. 

Transfering OUT of CGS? Use this form