To determine if you are eligible for financial aid as a post-baccalaureate pre-health student only, please follow this procedure:
- Apply through our online application and be admitted to the College of General Studies as a post-baccalaureate student with a pre-health focus.
- Enroll in at least six credits of courses that are required for admission to a health-related professional graduate school. Do not enroll in any courses that are not required for admission to a health-related professional graduate school. (Doing so makes you ineligible for aid.)
- Contact the College of General Studies at 412-624-6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that the College prepare a letter verifying your eligibility for financial aid. Provide a list of prerequisites with supporting evidence from the program you are seeking (i.e., screen shot of Web-site of the program you are seeking, etc.).
- You will receive an e-mail from CGS indicating that your letter is ready. Pick up your signed verification letter at the CGS front desk.
- Submit signed verification letter to the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid.
Please note: You will need to follow this procedure for each term in which you are taking classes.