Monday, October 10, 2016
University of Pittsburgh College of General Studies
1400 Wesley W. Posvar Hall (first floor)
230 South Bouquet Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
CGS: We're what's next.
- Learn about financial aid options and scholarship programs presented every 15 mintues.
- Our results-oriented majors and certificates can help you complete your degree, get the promotion you want, or prepare you for graduate school.
- We provide on-the-spot transfer credit evaluation. Just bring your transcripts.
- Discuss internships and employment opportunities, as well as the comprehensive career services available to CGS students with our own Career Consultant.
- Find out about the McCarl Center's academic success programs, including free math tutoring, the CGS Ambassadors program, and more.
Apply to CGS at the Open House and we'll waive the $45 application fee!
Connect with Pitt-wide resources in one convenient location:
Refreshments and giveaways will be available.
RSVP appreciated, but not required.
Can't make it to the Open House? Come see us when it's convenient for you. Schedule a pre-admissions counseling appointment today!
Walking Campus Tours
Virtual Campus Tours
Overview of Oakland